Prescription Drug Information
To determine if a medication is covered by your pharmacy benefit, its tier level and available lower cost alternatives, log in to "My Account".
After you log into MyAccount, you can access:
- Payment, pricing and coverage
- Information about most prescription medications
- Information about lower cost medication alternatives
- A list of participating retail pharmacies by ZIP code
- Your prescription history
Choose a pharmacy that's in the network - To get the most from your pharmacy benefit, you should use a participating retail pharmacy. There are over 60,000 retail pharmacies in our network, including both chain and independent stores located across the United States.
To find a pharmacy in your area please click here. Click below to download and review the current Participating Pharmacy Chains:
Filling prescriptions at pharmacies outside our network will increase your cost.
To contact Pharmacy Customer Service please call 1-877-417-7345 or the Customer Service number on your ID card.